Do you want to get rid of System32 files from your Windows hard drive? No worries! We will tell you how to delete system 32, so without ado, let’s get started;
Do you know that the Windows System32 directory is always located in either C:\Windows\System32 or C:\Winnt\system32? Because these files could be protected by Trusted Installer or another program, deleting system32 files on your PC or laptop is tricky.
A Complete Methods on How to Delete System 32
What is System 32?
This is the location where all of the essential files are kept as well as data and backups. Executable libraries are stored in System32. All of the file programs that your computer need are stored in this folder on the C: drive.
What happens if the System32 files are deleted?
Manipulation or deletion of System32 files is not recommended since it may cause the system to malfunction. However, if you’re you’re having problems with your computer and want to erase some files, I’llI’ll show you how to delete System32 in this article.
It is not a good idea because the System32 folder is essential. If you delete the System32 folder, your Windows os will be broken, and you will have to reinstall Windows.
How can I get rid of System32 files?
We are sure you’re well aware of what you’re you’re about to delete. The following material is provided mainly for educational reasons. If any damage occurs, we will not be found responsible.
Method 1: Batch File
- Open Notepad.
- In Notepad, type cd.
- Go to your system C drive and open the system32 folder. Right-click the file you wish to remove and select properties from the menu. Select the file location from the General tab of the Properties window.
- Copy the ”Location” from the properties tab.
- Put the word around the path location following cd. cd “C:WindowsUsersSystem32sample.dox” is an example.
- Click Enter and type delete one line down in Notepad.
- After del, write the file name, including one space.
- Using quotes, write the file name and any extensions that may be present. Del “sample. Dox” is an example.
- To save files under a different name. Save as “All Files” type.
- Add the.bat extension to the file name. sample.bat is an example.
- To remove the System32 files, just save the file, locate it, and double-click the batch file.
Method 2: Get Ownership and Delete
If you want to delete system 32, you will require admin rights. Here we have mentioned the other method which you should follow;
- Go to Start, type cmd into the search box, and select Command Prompt.
- In the command line, enter takeown /f C: WindowsSystem32 (or, in this case, the address specified on your machine after C:) and press Enter to take control of the System32 folder.
- Type cacls C: WindowsSystem32 and click Enter to remove the System32 folder.
- Exit from the Command Prompt. Close any other programs that are currently open.
- Select the C: drive from the Computer menu.
- Locate the System32 folder and remove any files** or folders within it.
Note: You can delete files by typing the path to the folder location in shutdown and cacls.
In this article, we have shared the methods on how to delete system 32, which will be very helpful to delete system 32 easily. Also, we have advised you that if you still don’t get your solution, you can do more research on it and read more other articles.
Read More: How to Change Phone Number on Tiktok