Tencent’s WeChat is a Chinese multi-purpose messaging, social media, and mobile payment app. It was first released in 2011, and by 2018, it had over 1 billion monthly active users, making it one of the world’s largest self-contained mobile apps by monthly active users. We sometimes want to use multiple sign into WeChat accounts but only have one phone number. This means users can only use one account with their phone number. Users will need another phone number to create a new WeChat account. That is what everyone will tell them, but to be honest, users can easily create a WeChat account without a mobile number.
- Open their browser and navigate to the WeChat registration page.
- Fill out the registration form with the necessary information. (Name, phone number, password, and avatar)
- Once all of the information has been entered, click the Signup Button. Then, confirm their phone number.
- A Time Password will be sent to their phone number.
- It is used to validate the phone number.
- Now that their WeChat account has been created, users can begin adding friends and contacts to their address book.
- After they’ve completed the signup process, go to Settings.
- Click on “…”, and then Unlink to remove their phone number from their account.
That’s it. Users can use the same phone number to create a new WeChat account after removing the phone number from their account.
Let us first look at some of the standout features of the WeChat web login method that have helped it become one of the most popular instant messaging apps:
- The WeChat web login feature allows users to log in at any time on the desktop.
- Users are not required to enter the verification code sent to their phone number every time user logs in.
- It is simple to use because all users have to do is scan a QR code from their WeChat mobile app to instantly log in to their account.
- Users can use the WeChat platform on any desktop browser users want because it is browser-agnostic.
- This application can be downloaded and installed on Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS.
- Let’s get started with the steps that will show them how to log in to the WeChat web without a phone number or a verification code.
- Users cannot access their WeChat accounts without their phones. Users must have it to scan the QR code rather than enter the phone number and verification code.
Through WeChat Web
If a user wants to easily log into and use their WeChat account on their desktop without having to install the app, follow the steps below.
- Open their desktop browser and navigate to the WeChat web login page. The WeChat weblogging in QR code will appear.
- Open the WeChat app on their phone and select the Plus (+) icon in the upper right corner.
- Select Scan QR Code from the menu. Their phone’s QR code scanner camera will launch.
- Point the phone camera at the QR code displayed on the desktop screen.
- Users will be logged into their WeChat account on the desktop browser immediately.
If a user is having trouble logging into their WeChat account through their browser, users can use the WeChat app for Windows to do so and continue using this platform. Follow the steps below to learn how to download and use the WeChat web login on Windows.
- Go to the Microsoft Store on their desktop and type WeChat for Windows into the search bar
- Select get to begin the download process.
- When the download is finished, click the Open button.
- The WeChat Log In a window with QR Code will appear. Scan the QR Code with their phone, as described in Option I’s preceding steps.
- After scanning the QR code, the desktop app will log the user into their WeChat account.
The browser users are using to perform the WeChat web login may not be up to date. If user uses an older version of their browser, which may contain bugs or glitches, users will encounter technical difficulties and, eventually, users will be unable to log into their WeChat account on the browser. Users can resolve this issue quickly by updating their browsers regularly.
Due to border disputes and other issues between India and China, the Indian government banned 59 apps, including the WeChat app, in 2020. As a result, users will be unable to use the WeChat app on their phones or desktop in India. Users can, however, install a VPN on their devices and try to access the WeChat platform to continue using it.
Read More: How to Clear up WeChat Storage