Facebook Messenger This Person Isn’t Available Right Now
If you are looking for the error Facebook messenger this person isn’t available right now; then you are at the right place.
Communication is now more accessible with instant messaging. With only one click, you can send a message to others at any time anywhere in the world.
Facebook is the most popular social media application where you can connect with your friends, share something you like, post, and comment on others’ pictures. It is straightforward to find your friend just by their name. It has many updated versions. It features a fantastic news feed appearance and a Facebook messenger.
Facebook messenger is very easy to use, and it plays a significant role in communication. Through this messenger, you can now send videos, audio, and voice notes to your friend by just clicking a button.
But sometimes, it isn’t enjoyable when it shows that this person isn’t available on Facebook Messenger. To fix this error, go through this article.
The reason behind the error is “Facebook messenger this person isn’t available right now.”
Following are the few reasons behind this error:
- If you are sending a message to your friend and it shows this error Facebook messenger, this person isn’t available right now; then there is a chance that your friend has blocked you. In that case, try another method to communicate with your friend.
- Phishing is another reason for showing this error. Many users are doing phishing nowadays, and it has become a severe problem for Facebook authority.
- If a person is using a fake account and it is recognized by Facebook staff, then there is the possibility that they will show this error to you. They can block fake accounts.
- You can receive an error message if you send the message to accounts that many other versions have reported.
- If you are trying to send the message to your friend who has deactivated his account, it shows Facebook messenger; this person isn’t available right now.
How to fix the error “Facebook messenger, this person isn’t available right now.”
You can fix this error “Facebook messenger; this person isn’t available right now.” Try these solutions to fix the error.
- Send a message request to your friend: one way to fix this error is to send a request on Facebook. After accepting the bid from another person, you can communicate with that person.
- On Facebook, there is a separate option for blocking calls and messages. Check for Facebook messenger block: if you see the error and you can’t send a message to your friend, and your friend is active on the Face book then it is a chance that your friend has blocked you from sending them messages. To check this error, check to see if the messenger call is going. If it is going then, it is a chance that he has blocked you from messages.
Monitor your account settings: Facebook shows the error Facebook messenger; this person isn’t available right now when you have blocked someone from Facebook.
- Check the account setting by clicking on the blocking option and see if that person is in your block list or not. If it is in your block list, unblock him and try to send the message.
- Check if you have been blocked: there are chances that another person has blocked you, and that is why it is showing this error. Check this by opening the messenger app. Then type the name of the person whom you want to communicate with. Open up the messages and try to send the message. Check the message which will pop up to assure you if that person has blocked you or not.
- Remove ID from delete mode: sometimes, when people delete their Facebook account, it remains in the delete mode. When the version is in delete mode, you can’t send a message to that account, showing the error. So, it is essential to remove the account in delete mode.
- Clear App Cache: sometimes, you can’t send a message from your mobile phone due to cache, which shows this error. So, it is necessary to clear the app cache by opening the app and going into the settings. Tap on the messenger application and storage; click on clear cache after tapping on the hold.
- Read More: How Much Does It Cost To Get A Car Out Of Repo?